Different menus in different pages (Trial).
Different Menus is really a simple yet helpful WordPress plugin by ReCorp, which enables you to set the different menus in any theme location and different devices as per specific conditions. So, you can have different menus in different posts, pages, templates, categories, products pages etc. It works with Divi theme, Genesis theme and any WordPress theme that uses the standard WordPress menu function.
Get your trial version for 7 days.
- Different menu in different pages has easy setup settings page layout.
- Different Menus can easily add, edit or delete from it’s settings page.
- Menu Duplicator option.
- You can set unlimited menus with different conditions.
- Ability to add menu in Home page, Front page, Blog page, Sticky Post, Single post, Right to Left Page, 404 (page not found), Search pages etc pages.
- Template pages, post types, taxonomies can be set in different menu.
- Set different menus in different devices (android, iPhone, mobile and tablet).
- Different menus for different countries. For this, you can use multilingual menu very easily without Google Menu Translator.(new)
- Search option in settings page, so you can find your desired page very quickly. (new)
- Set user roles in a different menu. So only selected role users will see the different menu.
- Set different menu from a post’s or page’s add or edit page.
- Ability to disable any menu for temporary time.
- Auto update option. So when this plugin will update then also your site will automatically updated this plugin. (new)
- Backup and Restore settings option.
- Options will disable if you already set that option to another menu of same menu location. For this there will never conflict with any menus.
- Ajax live update and modern style
- Unlimited different menus can be created.
- Get support immediately.
If you found the plugin not work or you have any questions then feel free to tell us.
Thanks for reading 🙂